[Bordermarch] populace

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Jun 25 10:58:37 PDT 2009

One more thing;  Earlier this week Lord Nik received the very same type of steroid shot as Elisabeth, for his shoulder injury. The effects seem to be diametrically opposite from HE Elisabeth's.
I would ask all to keep a watchful  eye on our Lord Nik. Touch him lightly if he snoozes off, but don't be gruff.
 Due in no small part to the shot he received, Lord Nik's devoted wife, Lady Bianca,  is now forced to handle the responsibilities he formerly carried without complaint on his broad shoulders.
She must now make the call herself to the Caretaker when their estate needs grooming.
The old  Lord Nik used to be a beast when it came time to feed their pets; now he falls asleep before their bowl is full.
Baby Zack must now rely on nourishment only from Lady Bianca, Lord Nik has become an empty vessel of fatherhood.
Thank the stars he has a loving wife to keep him from drowning in his morning gruel.

Santiago