[Bordermarch] A & S news ?

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Fri Mar 27 16:19:16 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----

       Of course! :-) I finished a shrug that I gifted to my mother; she and Dad were down here for a visit. We had a great visit, and she commissioned me to knit a scarf for a gift for her sister. Got that done in what felt like record time, and it is on its' way to Minnesota with them as I write.
     I am knitting on a face cloth for a little while, something I don't need to think hard about as I knit. Mental break. :-) Also working on a sleep mask/headband thing for myself, to use as a light blocker when I sleep and/ or have a headache.
     Always looking for ideas for small items I can work up for my Barony...
 I hope Ld Nikolai sees this communique, as I don't have his email address and have only ever replied through the Bordermarch list.
 In Service,
 Meresankh (Mistress Tessa, did you call me Wendy b/c you couldn't remember my name, or couldn't spell it? Both are common snags when speaking to/ writing to or about me. ;-) )