[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Change

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 19:55:30 PDT 2009

Bordermarch announces a change in venue for Baronial 2009.  This change will benefit both our local Barony as well as the people of Ansteorra.  We will be renting a site in Winnie, Texas  half way between Bmt & Houston.  A one day event will be held to recognize our new champions in Heavy, Light and A&S.  All other champions will be held at Autumn Melees 2009 at Borderkeep Castle.  Baronial site fee will be minimal and will include a fine feast donated by many within the this fine Barony and prepared by our own L. Elrique. Our hope is to help others enjoy a superb event with great hospitality without having to travel so far.  We look forward to all our friends and extended family joining us this day, to see who will be our next Baronial Champions.   See the April Black Star for our ad.

God's Grace to all of Ansteorra,

Their Excellencies Santiago & Elisabeth
Baron & Baroness of Bordermarch