[Bordermarch] War

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 21:18:05 PDT 2009

Many will soon be off to War.  Please keep us all in your prayers as we do you.  Hold the Castle safe and do not let Nomis enter the gates for we believe he is to be watched and feared.  Many thanks to all who donated to the basket for crown it will be treasured we are sure.  God speed to all who travel East.  We will see you at dawn on the Sabbath.

Good populace, you can still reach us by pigeon 409-673-0897 or 409-673-7277(their amazingly fast these days)!

Santiago and Elisabeth