[Bordermarch] Baronial Event Thank You

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 21:04:18 PDT 2009

Ansteorra,

Bordermarch is proud to announce their newest Champions: Chivalric,Sir Galen Edwin Kirchenbauer, Rapier, Don Brian mac Cael and A&S Lord Nikolai Vladislav. What champions they are.  We look forward to their tennure and having them with us over the next year.

Friends new and old and to all who came far and wide, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

For Lord Elrique and his crew who prepared, prepared and prepared such a wonderful feast VIVAT!  It was outstanding.  Thank you all so very much.

For Lady Padraigin our steward.  You out did yourself.  We had faith you could do it and you made us very proud.  Our heart felt thanks.

And for all those that sat gate, attended the list, marshaled, attended HE and I, danced, set up or tore down, provided water, taught a class, provided voice and/or court herald, merchanted, illuminated, scribed and documented the event or just plain had fun and played...a BIG VIVAT!  You made it happen.  You make the dream.  You are why we love the SCA, your family!

God's Grace,
Santiago and Elisabeth
B&B of Bordermarch