[Bordermarch] Fw: Bordermarch barional event May 9th

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 18:15:37 PDT 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

We recieved this missive from a visitor who attended our Baronial event. Since it is our populace, who makes Bordermarch shine, we would like to share this with you,

Santiago and Elisabeth

Greetings your Excellencies,

I attended your event with my dear friend Monalee also known as Baroness Genevive McCallum de Caen.  I am originally from Indiana and just move to Oklahoma less than 8 months ago. I went to Houston on vacation to visit Monalee and when she suggested going to your event I was a little hesitate.   I have found things to be different in ways that have totally shocked me.  I am still adjusting to my new group and new kingdom. I am amazed at how different the culture is with in our society when one moves 900 miles.

I did not get to meet either of you personally, but fell in love with your event.  It was comforting to see every one having fun and enjoying themselves.  I met a lot of very friendly people. Going to your event gives me hope that I will eventually fit into my group. I really enjoyed watching the heavy fighters and believe it or not it was the first time I actually saw knights fighting.  I also was able to watch the rapier fighters and it reminded me of home that was good to.  When I was able to sit down and talk with the two gentlemen from St. Sebastian, that was just amazing.  I have heard of them for quite some time and just being able to meet them was wonderful.  To bad I could not see them shoot but maybe some day I will.

This event I will remember because every one was so kind and amazing. I just wanted to thank you for hosting such a wonderful event.

Lady Halla Hvita Eldjarnsdottir
Northkeep
(Rachel)       .