[Bordermarch] Nomis

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue May 26 07:09:36 PDT 2009

Nomis,

You go too far when you attack my Elisabeth's good intensions toward her children. A mother will defend her offspring with her last breath. You will never ever succeed in your arguments when you dash her children's reputations into the dirt.
Unknown to you, her tree that now resides in my barn has had the eyes of a Master Shrub Arranger, Lord Adolf the Bear, laid upon it. He did present to her his own ideas on trimming the oversized branches for ease of transportation. It seems he has worked with flowery balls hanging from shrubs on several occasions; he knows what works for the proper presentation.
Evidently you do not know when to stop with you insults. You called down one of Kingdom Ansteorra's finest Masters of the culinary arts, Lord Elrique, and attempted to shame him for God only knows why!
Lord Elrique has always been one of Bordermarch's staunchest supporters, and has backed HE Elisabeth and myself with unquestionable loyalty. His feast are legendary, and have been presented to the highest of Nobility in the Known world.
I warn you now, tread lightly when you attempt to defame anyone associated with the culinary arts. They can destroy a kingdom with a single remove of tainted Cod fish; should they find it necessary to stop your rants, I'm certain they have at their disposal some very creative means to do so.