[Bordermarch] July 4 relaxation

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue May 26 20:37:14 PDT 2009

Greetings,
Looking to the busy summer, I've chatted with Their Excellencies and The Seneschal
to see if they'd wish to have another relaxing family gathering, a picnic July 4 in our yard.
Their Excellencies asked me to go ahead and post a little info now so you can consider your plans.

July 4
If you are not otherwise engaged in July 4 commitments and want another relaxing day
with folk of the baronial populace in a 21st century gathering, please come.
Arrive when you can, and stay as you wish.

Bring your own
lawn chair,
towel,
(a change of dry clothes after swimming),
a side dish to share, and
meat you may want to grill for yourselves.

I'll provide some tea and lemonade; Simonn will heat up the grill.  :)

June Reminder:
Remember also the June A & S classes day held at Their Excellencies Elisabeth and Santiago's home.

Best wishes to all of you for a great summer ahead,
Tessa