[Bordermarch] Plz Remember!!!!

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:05:43 PST 2009

Hey everyone, heres your reminder. If you need directions or anyother information I will have my cell on.
409-651-0476
Loves everyone!!! Angel

Your Invited!!!!
to a baby shower for
Miss Claudia Marie
"Our Little Princess"
Nov.7th
at 4pm
Place:Texas Artist Museum
3501 Cultural Center Dr.
Port Arthur, Tx
(Behind the Civic Center off Hwy 73)
Givin by Willow Roseaux and Janice Terrell
Mommy-Kendra Angel Billiot & Daddy-Chris Hall-Payne
have Registered at BabiesRUs
Registry #: 81153307
The new baby is in need of everything!!!
Pround God Parents are
Kara Jester(mommys sissy) and Shon Fayaz(Daddys Best Friend)
Pround Grandparents are
Dan and Cathy Perry, Darren and Cindi Picou (mommys God-Parents),
Charles and Janice Terrell (mommys Parents )
&
David and Teresa Hall, Esker "Bubba" Payne
Please come and join us in celebrating Little Miss Claudia Marie!