[Bordermarch] Oakin Yeke / Con-DEM-i-na-tor!

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Nov 13 17:26:20 PST 2009

Currently our own Oakin Yeke, Daniel Sharpless, is featured in the Nederland High Performaning Arts production of Arthur Miller's THE CRUCIBLE.
Just a tad late for "our" period, 1692, Daniel stikes a formidable postition as the Con-DEM-i-na-Tor,
"His Excellency, Deputy Governor Danforth," in Salem, Mass.
The cast and crew present an entertaining and educational run of THE CRUCIBLE and they stay in character even through the curtain call.
Great production!