[Bordermarch] "AoA~Brule' " :) a rhyme!

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Nov 23 12:23:46 PST 2009

AoA ~ Brule'
A rhyme!
Hoping the procedures go well for you, Lord Brule'.
and congratulations on your Award of Arms title, received at BAM and the
very best wishes for your immediate shoulder recovery.

Your personal journals and writings that amuse are beneficial
communications.  Thanks for those.  :)
Maybe you can continue your diary with one arm in a sling when you are
able?????
Tessa