[Bordermarch] "AoA~Brule' " :) a rhyme!

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Mon Nov 23 13:09:39 PST 2009

Dearest Countess,

The fog in my head is as thick as the fog on a cool morning at sea,
but my lady is here, tending to my needs
I am attempting to eat but my body isn't pleased
cool water, warm soup and ice on my shoulder
I am as comfortable as can be
But in truth I really feel plundered..

I am out of here to get some more rest. Take care all and enjoy the up
coming holiday.

Lord Chrestien Brule