[Bordermarch] Sunday the 29 practice

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Tue Nov 24 16:03:31 PST 2009

Unto the Rapier Fighters within the Barony of Bordermarch,

This Sundays practice Brian O'hUilliam has inquired as to whether we
would like to have a war practice in light of the Gulf War, a few months
away. I may not be fighting but I will attend such a practice. I also
believe that Baron Santiago found this to be a great idea. Rapier
fighters came out in mass a month or so ago now we are lucky to have 2.
So please all rapier fighters please attend this Sundays practice. Lets
make this a large gathering of friends out to win the day. And ready
ourselves for WAR!!!

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"