[Bordermarch] List of Bards

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Nov 27 18:25:07 PST 2009

Greetings Tadhg,
Thanks for joining the Bordermarch conversation list.

You can connect to as recent a history list of Bordermarch as I have... and
see lists there.
http://www.bordermarch.org/
Go to the "History" connection.
Then go to the "Spreadsheet" connection.

I must apologise and tell you the history spreadsheet is about 20 months out
of date as it is posted.
I've been prevented for about a year and a half from getting certain
projects up to date.
The spreadsheet is a summer project awaiting my attention. Hopefully it is
somewhat useful for you.

Tessa