[Bordermarch] Passing of Don Henri / Fw: [WSA] Sad Tidings

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 10:41:41 PST 2009

We have lost too many in recent years... for those of you who never had the pleasure of meeting Don Henri, think of the way that Don Armand laughs as he lays waste to his opponents - for the sheer joy of the game - and you will have an idea of what is was like to spend time with this man of integrity and wit.  I will miss my friend.

Ericus the Silverhand, White Scarf of Ansteorra, brother to the best of people

Happiness is more than the absence of unhappiness