[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Oct 1 07:16:18 PDT 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

At tonight's fighter practice we'll set up between the tennis courts and the convention center at Roger's Park, 7:00pm.
Due to some unknown phenomenon of preposterous proportions,  the daylight has begun to dissipate rather early these days. Fortunately,  near the tennis courts there are handcrafted illuminators strategically placed by the "Illuminati" that will allow our fighter practice to continue unhindered by the black darkness that envelopes Roger's Park during what those of us who are educated refer to as "Night-Night Time".
We shall be transporting several teenagers with use to fighter practice for a school project. This will be their first encounter with the SCA, and it should be interesting.