[Bordermarch] Just some stuff that happens all the time to Elisabeth and me.

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 17:53:26 PDT 2009

HE Santiago is just now realizing that women ARE the superior race and CAN multitask.  We can keep an interesting conversation going, drive with one eye open to keep the men in our lives safe, while planning the next days events. Oh and WE can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan.
End of story!

Grace,
Elisabeth