[Bordermarch] Internal investigation

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Tue Oct 6 19:53:48 PDT 2009

Your Excelency,

I have returned from the land of the goats and none too soon I might add.  I was able to meet up with a person of the Barony and extracted that they were on thier way to your
manse.  Upon looking over the items that they were packing I quickly decerned that they were going to try to kill you in your sleep.  How you might ask did I determine this?  First
there was talk of this person cooking a meal with the Baroness that very evening.  This of course is an obvious indication of extreame danger to yourself, any food cooked by the
Baroness and her minions is nothing more than posioned pig slob at best!

Upon hearing this clue I then reviewed the armour and weapons they were packing for thier stay and knew that once you were incapacitated from the cooking you would be easy
pickings.  I knew this to be the plan because the person I faced is not capable of killing someone in a fair fight.  I posioned this person and then rifled thier belongings.  I
went to steal thier coat but was surprized to realize this person was a woman.  I was taken aback.  With the way she talked I was sure she was a sailor on cream donut's ship.
Needless to say I was happy to have foiled this attempt on your life.

Your faithful servant
Nomis
Betrothed to Lady Gimwat