[Bordermarch] 12th Night, meal, date, and place?

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 11:08:45 PDT 2009

All paperwork was completed and faxed on to St. Andrews in Bmt well over a month ago and has been checked on by the stewards but we have yet to get a confirmation.  HE Santiago called the church this morning and impressed upon them the need to have a confirmation soon.  The lady he spoke to was aware of our group and the need to get us an answer and stated she would get with the committee ASAP.  HE will stay on top of it.

Grace,
HE Elisabeth