[Bordermarch] This Weekend...

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Thu Oct 15 02:18:11 PDT 2009

Greetings!
  Lady Ellen and I will be camping up at Border Keep this weekend to do
a little site work and BAM prep.  The primary thing I'd like to get done
on Saturday is to empty the storage shed, inventory what to keep and is
useful and reload the shed in an organized fashion.

If you are available to come up this Saturday, I sure could use a few
hands to help.

We're planning to grill up some nice steaks at the Amphitheater for
dinner in the early evening- so if you'd like to join us for that, bring
a meat of your choice to cook.

Weather forecasts look GREAT with clear skies and a high of 73 in
Colmesneil.

In service to The Dream,
Lord Phocas and Lady Ellen