[Bordermarch] Back on Duty

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Thu Oct 22 16:44:07 PDT 2009

Your Excellency,
     Thank you for the limes and the information. The limes soothed the
crew and they are ready to seek retribution for their fallen brothers.
And the information lifted my spirits and motivated me to make the next
move. The ship has been repaired as best as possible for now. We shall
make port over the weekend to finish all repairs so that we will be able
to protect the borders better.

     My crew however is trying real hard to kill Rum and coke but I have
kept them at bay. After some gentle persuading, removing his last and
only tooth, Rum and coke informed me that Bourbon and coke is in league
with Nomis and someone else within the Barony to over throw you and take
the Kings lands! I know there is no way that Nomis is so far around the
bend as to join Bourbon and coke in taking of the Kings land and
assassinating  you in the process!! So I continued to persuade Rum and
coke to talk. After we broke both hands, he admitted that the Baronesses
cooking was not caused by them; it was just lucky for them. But he never
changed his story of Nomis. I know that you and Nomis have a deep
history, but I must ask you to think back over the years and try to
remember if you have ever done anything to him that would have him rise
against you in this manner. I know he is a tad short-sighted, but he has
got to be under the sway of Bourbon and coke's evil witch. I see no
other motive unless you know of something.

     I am planning to arrive at this Sundays practice earlier than
normal, if my schedule permits. I will be bringing my First Mate along
and I will have to leave my Second Mate in charge....Last time I did
this the main sail was made into a new set of clothes for various crew
mates. I think I have fixed the problem, but I swear he is related to
Nomis...hrmmm....Maybe that is how Nomis is finding my plans out!! Well
looks like I shall have a new Second Mate here soon.

Chrestien Brule