[Bordermarch] FW: Hello from us!!!!

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:42:59 PDT 2009

Hey!

Just leting everyone know Elvin and i are still alive! I miss talking to everyone and hope all are doing well. Well we moved to Warren and I have a new address and Phone number.

Po Box 394
Warren Tx
77664

Home phone is 409-547-0255
Cell is still the same but if you dont have it it is 409-651-0476

I am working from home now selling Herbalife products. So if you would like to order someting let me know!!!! :)

Also I am updating all of my Adress so if you could send me an Email of ur address and phone number. Also to all the females My baby shower for Claudia Marie is going to be Nov. 7th at 1. So if you would like to go deff send me ur address so I can get an invite sent to you.

Love always Angel