[Bordermarch] Populace this Thursday

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Oct 27 06:55:09 PDT 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

Populace is this Thursday at Gander Mountain's back room, around 7:00pm.
Officers, if you can get there a little early we can have an officers meeting before everyone arrives.
This will be the last populace before our upcoming Autumn Melees event, November 19th thru 22nd, and we'll be discussing where we stand with everything that pertains to the event.
Since I don't have any more large animal bones to share with the populace, everyone should be save this Thursday.
The tentative schedule for BAM is up and running on our website. We have twenty three really good merchants signed up so far, and three fantastic taverns.
We've also got some new stuff planned for the fight scenarios that should kick things up a notch.
Many folks have contacted us one way or another voicing what a great time they had last year at BAM, many said they'd be bringing new people with them to this year's event.

We'll see everyone this Thursday,