[Bordermarch] Intercepted correspondence

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Thu Oct 29 20:45:41 PDT 2009

Your Excellency,

     My crew has intercepted a message from a traveler at the waters
edge of GA!!  I told you that these people were not as civilized as we
are. Here is what the letter states "We am looking for some Tavern
Wenches to serve at Feast at Samhaine, We are not fussy about the
gender." Now that shows how they are over the borders. I know the saying
"To each their own" but male wenches??? That's just not right. And you
want to deal with these people? I know Your Excellency will do whats
right, but be warned of their exploits. Don't turn your back to them!!

In Service to the Dream
Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"