[Bordermarch] Greetings to all

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Oct 8 05:34:36 PDT 2009

Today is your luck yer day!
Tonight is fighter practice at Roger's Park, same place near the tennis courts.
You can bring your calligraphy there and show it to me, but be warned! We are always on the lookout for calligraphers.
There are many scrolls and such that need to be calliged throughout the year, there is also great word fame to be gained by the calligrapher.

My son Termiticus and his running buddies so enjoyed boffer fighting at last week's fighter practice they said they'd be out there again tonight. We might even see some more of their friends join them.
They were pretty impressed with M'lord Grants skill with the weapons.

The kids at that age when they like to puff out their chest and test their imaginary martial arts skills against each other.
We as a group are charged with making their visits with us enjoyable enough that they want to come back, it looks like we're right on track!