[Bordermarch] Sundays Fighter practice

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Sep 1 06:06:20 PDT 2009

Thanks for the report M'lord Chrestien; it is good and well that practice was well attended.
As for HE Elisabeth and me, I'm afraid there was no celebrating during the day for us. I was indeed unfortunate enough to have eaten a bad clam or something. My normally strong constitution was
not so strong Sunday. Monday saw me stay home from work due to the illness. HE Elisabeth called me Monday noon and told me to come get her from work. It seems I had infected her with my illness.
I am back at work today feeling sort of normal, but HE Elisabeth is still recuperating at home.
I am very curious as to the source of the poisoned clam I ate. I thought I saw a familiar face in the tavern's kitchen, but then again, maybe not.