[Bordermarch] Superfluous Rhetoric

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Sep 10 09:48:13 PDT 2009

I shall be more than happy to assist the "smallish boy" with the construction of a bow. You won't have to bring a thing, I have plenty of everything he'll need except some free time for the next few weeks.
As per Elisabeth's post, A&S day will have to be postponed for just a bit, but that just gives everyone more time to get their stuff together.
We'll see you guys out at fighter practice tonight if the weather holds out.

OH My! It just came to me; You'll now have time to organize that A&S class of yours, won't you Lovely Lady Jillian.