[Bordermarch] Won't You Be My Friend?

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Sep 21 04:39:42 PDT 2009

Dear Bordermarch,

It seems we received a request from a relative via email last asking to be added to her friend list. She wanted us to click on the "My Friend" icon, and of course the family unit did just that!
I now realize that the "My Friend" email is a scam. My name is now everywhere asking everyone to be my friend. I must apologize for the inconvenience this has caused some folks. I'm sure I'll be shamed and chastised by my true friends within the barony.
I must now find a way to redeem my good name and restore my trustworthiness.

Does this mean no more twisted truths and fabricated stories about those fine folk I encounter along life's path?-I think not!