[Bordermarch] Warning For Carlos

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 19:51:54 PDT 2009

Carlos you weeeee little Ripper....if you can read these words it is I HE Elisabeth warning you of HE Santiago's plan.  Shhhhh he has been to the local merchant and purchased a very large square block of new age material that he is practicing his archery with. He plans on challenging you on at BAM!  You must take heed and practice harder.  Use your sisters stuffed animals to practice with he'll never be able to hit a target that small as he is old and his eye's fail him. Better yet, place a very small apple on your fathers big ole head when he is oh, ah never mind Santiago is coming....