[Bordermarch] Special Day

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Wed Sep 2 13:57:16 PDT 2009

I would like to wish our great Baron a Happy Birthday. He is a whoppin
42 today!!!  Happy Birthday your Excellancy!!

And in case you didn't know you share the day of your birth with  Marie
Josephine Louise of Savoy, queen of France 1753, Katt Williams, American
comedian,actor,and rapper 1973, and Mark Harmon, American actor star of
my favorite show "NCIS"

And on this day in history, I know you like these:
1666 – The Great Fire of London breaks out and burns for three days,
destroying 10,000 buildings including St Paul's Cathedral.

1792 – During what became known as the September Massacres of the
French Revolution, rampaging mobs slaughter three Roman Catholic Church
bishops, more than two hundred priests, and prisoners believed to be
royalist sympathizers.

1901 – Vice President of the United States Theodore Roosevelt utters
the famous phrase, "Speak softly and carry a big stick" at the Minnesota
State Fair.

And those that lost thier life on this day....

2005 – Bob Denver, American actor (b. 1935)I know he's your favorite
1973 – J. R. R. Tolkien, British writer (b. 1892)

Hope this brightens your day.

Chrestien Brule