[Bordermarch] Library

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Sep 3 13:00:39 PDT 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

We have in our possession, thanks to HE Therese d'Ivoire, a collection of books that belong to the barony's Scribal guild. HE Elisabeth and I shall catalogue them similar to the card system that use to be used in libraries.
They will be available for those who wish to borrow them, all ya gotta do is check them out!
The books pertain to many subjects such as rocks, minerals, jewelry making, calligraphy, Celtic wood working, ancient maps, wax casting, weaving, writing, and much more. The books are a great resource for the guilds in the barony.
We would like to add some books to the library  that might be of interest to some of our fellow Bordermarchers, but they're not available because they're lost in the bottom of some closet.
If perchance you run across one of the LOST BOOKS, and you feel a burning desire to donate it to a worthy cause, send it our way; we'll make it available to someone who will get as much enjoyment from it as the previous owner.

You'll be able to check them out for as long as you need with no fear of late charges.

Thanks,
Santiago and Elisabeth