[Bordermarch] Library

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 14:48:14 PDT 2009

Dear Barony,

We still have a balance on the card given to the scribes guild for books from the Half Price Book Store in Houston. The scribes guild has quite a few books already and if anyone has any suggestions for books for other guilds please let me know. I will be going to Houston soon and I can look for books if I have a list to look for.

Yours in service,
Theresa

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
http://www.oldearthcreations.com