[Bordermarch] Santiago's Gift

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 19:08:09 PDT 2009

In case anyone was wondering what HE received from myself and his children for his B Day it was a new digital camera.  Now that he is helping with the chroniclers position he is wanting to be like Mike err~~um~~Phocus and emulate his greatness!! I even saw him trying on his old "muffin" hat from the first BOP we attended.  Now if I could just get him to bend his knees, crouch like a tiger(and not fall down) he could actual get some really good shots of our granddaughter m'lady Harley.  Oh and he needs to use the zoom button to get some close ups.  That's tomorrows lesson, tonight we are trying to figure out who's who in all the pictures he took outside even though there was only she, me and he present. Cripes it looks like they were taken from the Border Keep Castle..help!!

Just another night in the Bordermarch Manse...

Gace,
HE Elisabeth

PS...Adolf dry those tears I still love you just so busy trying to keep sane tonight...flu season is upon us yikes!!