[Bordermarch] Superfluous Rhetoric

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 09:57:08 PDT 2009

Your Most Excellentness,

What time will A&S day start/end?  Any kid activities planned?  Could you be
persuaded to furnish me with a list of needed materials to build one
smallish boy-sized bow (he's almost 8) and an archery target for him to
practice upon?  And after you've furnished the supply list, could you help
us then build it?
I will definitely be there with heraldry works/materials in tow, but I won't
have an organized 'class'.  If you have any questions about
heraldry/submission processes, I'll be happy to help you research and/or
pester my Excellent Mother when we can't find an immediate answer!

~Jillian

PS Thomas wants to know if anyone will be fighting, but warns that he'll be
at work until after 1 pm, at least.