[Bordermarch] Update on us!

thetexladi at sbcglobal.net thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 17 12:50:57 PDT 2009

Very glad to hear from U ...a blonde headed U???? How cute. Just remember short people have fun too. I dated a guy that was 5 ft. Tall @ owned a roofing company... He would put a block of shingles on each shoulder @ walk up a ladder to the roof.  He still impresses me to this day.
  Stay strong @ know that people care about U. Glad to hear about Claudia. Wish U all good things

Kandyce