[Bordermarch] Superfluous Rhetoric

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Wed Sep 9 14:45:05 PDT 2009

Your Excellancy,

     Ravensfort event is Sept 18,19, and 20. Lady Nora and I along with
the demons will be attending. We will be getting up there late Friday
night. M'Lord Gary is attempting to convince his other half that this
event would be good for him to attend. The 18th is her birthday so I
seriously doubt he will be attending.

     For some reason Tuesday morning I woke to find a LARGE bruise on my
left knee...It wasn't there Sunday or on Monday. But sure
enough...Tuesday morning there it was. Looks like a rapier bruise, but I
don't recall being hit in the knee...I still think Lady Nora is beating
me in my sleep. But she denies it.

Any word from Nomis? And have you seen Dexter?

Chrestien Brule