[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice 09/17/09

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 19 09:22:13 PDT 2009

As you know, I have at times been seen intentionally discarding small tablets from my lab coat, but in truth , I was doing my part to decrease the high number of pigeons and other birds that have been known to take over parks and other areas. As you know, birds can carry diseases and truth be known, one disease (known as the hitchkockein disease) has in the past caused flocks of birds to attack people . These tablets are a special bird feed with a drug that kills this disease (in truth it kills the infected bird also but so what!) So if you see me wandering around mumbling, it is the incantation " If Sunday you're free , why don"t you come with me, as we're poisoning pigeons in the park. Maybe we'll do in a squirrel or two as we're  poisoning pigeons in the park." I was taught this spell from the great physician Dr Demento  many years ago in my youth, and the white lab coat is required to make the spell work. As to your statement that I have learned to
 read a map, as you know one of my past jobs was map making for a duke in my homeland, so map reading is my hobby. I do what I have to do to protect the people in our Barony and as I am not a fighter, I must turn to other ways to serve.
Yours In Service
Ld. Vaclav Slovaczek