[Bordermarch] Event

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 13:50:46 PDT 2010

Dear Populace,

HE Santiago and I will be attending the Lyst at Castleton in Austin on April 9-11.  Any one wishing to join us for this very dramatic and exciting event please contact us at 673-7277.  It is one of the best events of the year and has an abundance of  ambiance.  We will be sponsoring a Foot Pas Tournament which consist of a chivalric combat including displays of prowess, chivalry and finery. Each combatant has to "bring it on" and show their very best while the crowd cheers and declares an over all winner. Number of blows, wins or attackers may not count. How you handle yourself and your opponent will.

So far 7 will be attending, so please get with us soon if you want to join in.

Grace and a blessed Easter weekend to all,

HE Elisabeth