[Bordermarch] Populace

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Apr 29 05:14:27 PDT 2010

Greetings Bordermarch,

We shall hold April's annual Populace meeting at Gander Mountain tonight. We shall begin around 7:00pm in the back room called the Lodge Room.
Come as you are, but shirts and shoes are required!
I've not checked the cooler in the garage to see if the bread pudding from last weekend's event is still fresh and moist, I'll just bring it to populace and we can all check it out for ourselves.

HE Elisabeth and I will be journeying to the Loch/Stargate "SCA MAY DAY BIRTHDAY BASH" this Saturday.
The event will take place in the Lake Houston Park, which is about 1 ½ hrs from our house; a very nice day-trip indeed!
We plan on relaxing and just having a good time. We hope ya'll can make it to the event and join us.