[Bordermarch] Tonight (Thursday) Rapier Practice.

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Thu Apr 1 20:43:15 PDT 2010

Greeting unto all,

    I want to thank those that came out and made fighter practice a fun
filled evening. There was laughter had by all and all the fighting a
rapier fighter could want. It was both inspirational and uplifting. We
fought for hours and the ladies laughed and conversed. The children
played and the fighting continued. By the time practice was over the
fighters were wore out, the children were tired and the women still
wanted to talk. The fighters took time to talk and work on defense and
offense. I think we learned a little something new about ourselves and
each other. Those that said they would be there that didn't show, well,
you missed a great time. Tonight was one of those nights of practice
that will be remembered for years to come. Both of us learned a lot.

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter
King of my lady's heart