[Bordermarch] in case you hadn't heard...

Matrix 360 matrix360 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 03:39:22 PDT 2010

This one has been around since I lived in Dallas.  The only thing that changes is the name of the virus.  See http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/invitation.aspou doing??  Your name came up in conversation at Loch Fighter Practice, last Tuesday and I realized I had not even bothered to say "Merry Christmas".   So, How are y'all doing??

Love,
Max
Carpe Diem! Carpe Nocturum! Carpe Dentum!

--- On Thu, 4/1/10, Bill C Burgin <billcburgin at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't know who David is, but...
<snip>