[Bordermarch] in case you hadn't heard...

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 15:13:43 PDT 2010

At least now you can say you know for certain I am not dead!  Glad to hear you were at a FP... are you putting on gear, or just standing around telling the youngsters about what it was like 'back in our day'? ;{>
If you see Godwin and Lissa, please tell them I said 'hello.' Also, a half-dozen others I could name, but I won't do that to you.
Doing well: EB has been promoted (again), I still don't have a job, and we are trying to buy a little piece of land and start an organic farm.  May be going to try and start our own energy business - home energy audits, plus some solar and rainwater installations, and maybe some seminars and consulting work... if we can get it off the ground.
Hannah is driving and will turn 16 this month, Danny is shooting up and is on his way to being taller than everyone, and Lillie has hit puberty - if EVERYTHING being of monumental importance is one of the indicators.
How are things on your end?

Love ya, brother
Bill / Ericus

We cannot destroy the Earth; we can only destroy our ability to live on it.