[Bordermarch] Crawfish boil

Charles Netterville ck_netterville at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:31:01 PDT 2010

I'll throw in the peppercorns. I have a couple to spare around here somewhere.
By the way, just for the record, ( Packrats Unite !!!! ) For all of us who have ever been forced to throw out a valued treasure that would have one day been the center of envy but is now rotting in some landfill due to lack of foresight, I say to you Santiago, we are avenged!!! Your story of perseverance under the weight of scrutiny as your treasure pile
was under siege gives me strength to carry on.
Never more should we allow ourselves to be goaded into simply casting away dear treasures under the guise of want for a need. Forever more to come shall we site the wisdom of His Excellency Santiago in overcoming all who would oppose him and his triumphant rise to victory in pavilion construction because he did so.
In closing, I only have this to say. I had no idea that as a young soldier Dwight Eisenhower was stationed on the southern coast of Maine and he was bitten by a Crab-Like Spiny Orb Weaver.