[Bordermarch] HELP!!!

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 14:41:01 PDT 2010

Calling all Bordermarchers!!!

Baronials is fast approaching and we need help!  In our recent travels to the north (for the last two weekends) we have learned of many who are planning to come to Baronials this year.  We have big hearts but few hands to do the work...HE Santiago and I can not be as active running this event as melees since it is our champions we are choosing. Countess Tessa and Sir Simonn have graciously taken over the duties of stewards for the day however Santiago and I are still trying to get as much done ahead of time and people lined up for set up, tear down and the two meals as possible. Below you will find the menus.  If you can add anything to these please feel free to bring along with you.  If you are available to set up Fri evening and/or tear down Sat night we would be ever so grateful. Gate is being run by L. Bianca if you have time to volunteer(7am till noon Sat). Remember we are in Winnie at the rice festival site.

Noble Luncheon
*Assortment of Sandwiches
Vegetable Chips(Tessa Providing)
Pickles & Olives (Tessa providing)
*Fruit Bowl
HE’s Minted Lemonade
 Feast
Their Excellencies Best Darn Chili w/ Cheese
*Assortment of Breads
Corn Salad
Bread Pudding, Death by Chocolate Brownies & Apple Crisp
Flavored Ice Water

The * and bold areas are the ones we need help with.
Please contact us by phone or e mail if you can offer your services so we are better prepared.

Grace and see you all at Populace this Thursday,

Your B & B