[Bordermarch] Baronial

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Apr 19 04:07:19 PDT 2010

Unto the most noble Lord Chrestien Brule,

Although the horrendous injury you incurred at last weekend's event turned you into a gimp-legged mariner, your services as a field Herald would be greatly appreciated, but we do hope you regain your normal baritone voice.
As a side note; perhaps you could spring for some SCA grey duct tape before our baronial, and retire that lovely bright blue stuff you're so fond of using; just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Santiago and Elisabeth

I would like the opportunity to do some heralding at Baronials. I had
planned on fighting, but I should be able to herald before during and
after. Maybe be the feild herald for the rapier field.