[Bordermarch] BORDERMARCH BARONIAL CHAMPIONs event / site directions

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:57:04 PDT 2010

Hello to all!

(gonna go ahead and apologize for misspelled words. broke my figure, takin pain medications)

I have a question. How much is the site fee? Is there a feast? and can someone give me "im stupid directions"? It will just be me and the baby. So all will get to see the new baby! thanks Angel

GOIN TO PASS OUT!!