[Bordermarch] baronial

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Apr 20 05:20:57 PDT 2010

Unto M'Lord Beau the Needy,

Populace will take place on the 29th of April at Gander Mountain, starting around 7:00pm in the Lodge room at the back of the store near the bottled dear musk and varmint traps.

By the way; in the varmint trap section one can find 18" long iron stakes with a head on them that are good for staking down a tent. The original intent for the use of these stakes was to stake down the varmint traps. Slide a washer of applicable diameter under the head of the stake and you've got one jim-dandy tent stake. I don't know the price of them, but since China has been buying up most of our US steel these days to use in the manufacture of vacuum cleaners that they turn around and sell back to us, the price of the stakes may have increased since I last purchased some.

We have also found that the liquid deer musk makes absolutely the best insect repellent that one can find on the market!
Simply dab just a bit around your neck area where the skin is exposed to the elements and you could walk through a swam of Texas mosquitoes and not be bitten! The NRB has been trying to get approval to market the deer musk as an insect repellent but due to congressional boondoggling their success has been thwarted.

I don't use a burning vat of feral cat dung, I incinerated the dung in a copper receptacle.
What may have confused you was my omission of me placing a tight cover on the copper receptacle. The cover inhibits the entry of oxygen into the receptacle; thereby producing a higher ratio of pure hoof dust to calcified cyanide.
I've previously posted warnings pertaining to the hazards of burning bone, leather, or fingernail-like stuff in an exposed flame. Cyanide gas is a byproduct of burning the above mention things and we certainly don't want to sniff cyanide gas now do we M'Lord Beau!

I hope this clears things up for you.