[Bordermarch] Greetings Unto Bordermarch

Kathy Henry ghostwolfconservation at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 16:32:39 PDT 2010

Greetings Unto Your Excellencies and the Populace of Bordermarch,

I hope that this missive finds all of you in the best of health.  I am truly sorry that I was unable to attend the event over the weekend.  I am trying to get my husband, that most of you that knew me before, did not know I have now, 3 step children, and my son(yes that is right) interested in the SCA.   Sadly, my husband had a bad few days with his health.(which is not good a lot due to his illness and disability)

I am happy to be back on the list and back in contact.  The last time I saw anyone from the group was just after I moved down in 2003 and folks were out at the site laying the foundation for the castle, which is fabulous!  Since then, my divorce with Richard (Fairborne for the curious) was finalized, I remarried, and my first wedding anniversery was in hospital delivering Michael, my son who will be 5 Memorial Day Weekend.

I am going to look over the group calender and see what we can try to attend locally, and when school is out become a little more involved.

Until later,
Lady Muriella de Claire
mka Kathy Henry
was Kathy Dale