[Bordermarch] Baronial

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 27 09:53:22 PDT 2010

Alas, Lady Krystal's beau flew back to the lands to the east, where his home lies......he was visiting from the Midrealm...aka Louisville, KY. Perchance he shall visit again, soon............

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein