[Bordermarch] The baron

Gobel, Robert Robert.Gobel at sulzer.com
Thu Apr 29 20:44:23 PDT 2010

Dear populace,

I come to you with a heavy burden to share.  If you were unable to
attend the populace meeting then be thankful to the gods

You were spared a quite shocking sight. When I stepped into the
meeting hall I was faced with the baron dressed  in what could only be
described as a womanly shirt!  Not wanting to believe my eyes I turned
to sir simonn and asked his opinion.  The response I got was telling,
a smile, snicker and a look away.  Now I was worried, my fears seemed
confirmed.

Not wanting to give up on hope i turned to the bar maid attending us
and asked her wether this was a mans shirt.  Her reply...on him it
kinda looks manly.

This has brought me to this writing.  I need to ask that if there
anybody that has some man clothes they can donate to the baron, his
need is great!  Please do what you can to improve the barons image.

Adolf

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.
This email is intended to be reviewed by only the addressee(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, copying, use or storage of this email
and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email
from your system. Thank you.